Is your skin (not you) looking a little run down, haggard, dull and tired? Well, it’s definitely not time to give up… It’s Zyme to Peel!
A few of us have been around the block a few times. Therefore, it is no secret that as we age we need to encourage our skin cells to regenerate, since the natural process of regenerating new skin cells becomes sluggish… ironically around the time when our bodies become more sluggish. It is not to say that our skin does not look dull in our 20′s, but odds are the regenerating process does not need as much coaxing as it does as in our 40′s. However, the time to use It’s Zyme to Peel is always close at hand.
As you can see by the Active Interests, It’s Zyme to Peel is not your typical enzyme peel. It is packed full of six (6) natural, potent enzymes. However, even with the plethora of enzymes, the pH is still above 3.0. Therefore, It’s Zyme to Peel is the ideal solution for all skin types, including sensitive skins.
The six (6) enzymes work harmoniously together to gently hold onto and remove dead cells, while helping to hydrolysis proteins into peptides and amino acids… improving skin health. Why is improving skin health important, besides brightening and softening the skin? As skin health improves, so will the foundation to receive an abundance of anti-aging and mechanism actives… defending the skin against environmental and age stressors long term, in addition to firming and reducing fine lines short term.
All in all, It’s Zyme to Peel has a ‘gang mentality’ against the inevitable signs of aging and we all agree, no matter your age… the Zyme is now to fight!
- Pomegranate Enzyme (Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract) – Fruit enzyme used for exfoliation with added benefits found in pomegranate
- Pumpkin Enzyme (Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract) – Fruit enzyme used for exfoliation, smoothing fine lines, softening
- Ficin – Proteolytic enzyme isolated from figs, catalyzes the hydrolysis of proteins including keratin proteins, helping aid exfoliation
- Bromelain – Proteolytic enzyme isolated from pineapple stem, hydrolyses proteins into peptides and amino acids
- Papain – Enzyme derived from papayas, digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, rich in vitamin C, E and beta-carotene
- Protease – Enzyme used to digest proteins, such as keratin, to provide exfoliation benefits, improved skin texture, wound healing
- Astaxanthin – Carotenoid pigment, potent antioxidant protecting against lipid peroxidation and oxidative damage, anti-inflammatory, protection against UVA and UVB light-induced oxidative stress
Directions: Apply thin, even layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5-20 minutes. Rinse well.
Please call your Sales or Account Executive today with this item number VLT0.3011!
Tags: Bromelain, enzyme, Papain, peel
Categories: Uncategorized, Vault